Thursday, December 24, 2009

Icl Surgery How Can I Get My Insurance To Pay For Corrective Eye Surgery?

How can I get my insurance to pay for corrective eye surgery? - icl surgery

In general, the insurance will not pay for refractive surgery for myopia. They consider it cosmetic or elective. Mine is not the typical situation, however, for the following reasons.

I have an extremely poor visibility, a recipe -12/-14 ( "high myopia" is considered to -6 to -10, I am beyond). In short, without corrective am I completely blind.

Sunglasses day is not a workable solution that does not daily. Divided because of the high refraction of light in low light, something not directly in front of me, in a broad band of prismatic color copies. This is just a nuisance most of the time, but while driving is downright dangerous because it makes it impossible to determine the actual location of other cars or the color of the lights on.

The contacts are not perfect, either. Because of its strength, every time you do slip into the sparkling eyes and a good 1 / 2-1 seconds to return to their correct position. They also tend to leave my entire cornea in general, more contactsCarriers of experience, and even the best do not feel comfortable with the use of more than eight to ten hours.

I am a perfect candidate for ICL (implanted lens) operation, but does not believe that I am the full cost of the procedure (to cover $ 7000) to. I am sure this is a safe and proven remedy for my condition, and the traditional solutions are simply not enough. "I hope to discuss my case?

0 comments:

Post a Comment