Sunday, December 13, 2009

Online Sluts Msn Who Should I Pick :(?

Who should I pick :(? - online sluts msn

Ok and 3 people like me. I know a deffo want a relationship and the two other forces.

Guy 1 - Chris
HES-18. I know it's bad, but I talk with him Sunday. He hit a couple of hours later, real life, who lives with me coz. It met yesterday (drunk) and at the end goes a little further than kissing. I feel with this man that I am right bitch .. HES possessive nature .. She was with her ex for 3 years and they cheated.

Guy 2 - Danny
They met online on MSN and talked to him by phone and for a month. Meetin I recently received from him. His friend was Gorjuše .. lol But that's not the point that a really nice guy seems to be, and I like HES nice, but I find it difficult to talk to him .. Coz I do not know if thats was the first time I met him anything, but .. lol Hes a little obsessed with his Ex, I had the same problem as Chris.

Guy 3 - Aidan
Sexyyyyy: P lol .. Who have a car (and not the other 2) hes 19 and is all just a bad boy:) .. Saturday, I met eg. Then I added on FacebookThe next day, when he agreed to me via e-mail and said he regretted the cat **** (there was smoke weed stoned ..) and asked if he could see me. Also, we have to send this e-mail and all nn HES today gave me his number.

0 comments:

Post a Comment