Friday, January 29, 2010

New Store Opening Ceremony Invitation Letter - Samples Where Do You Suggest I Go In New York City?

Where do you suggest I go in New York City? - new store opening ceremony invitation letter - samples

Today is my last day is seen here, technically, because we leave on Monday morning. I already went to Times Square, the Empire State Building, and all things, and tourism. No museums. Can you give me ideas on where you shop? Stores QLO Kingdom of the opening ceremony, and the Union are good.
Things I done so far:

- I had pizza in New York
- Times Square
- Visited the Empire State Building
- You were in the subway
- There was sushi
- State in Little Italy, Brazil recently, Chinatown
- Have the Pinkberry been

OH! and where do you suggest, I'm going to eat tonight? It makes me plan the day and I have no idea what to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment