Monday, February 22, 2010

1995 Ford Taurus Body Kit 1995 Automatic Ford Taurus SE Questions?

1995 Automatic Ford Taurus SE questions? - 1995 ford taurus body kit

I have some questions with quick answers. I have a shift lever of the vehicle, and realized that there was no gear shift knob. Is there a way to change the order to comply with an automatic transmission for? Additionally, to replace approximately 03,801 area there is a place that can paint my car a shimmering blue night, all the interior (seats, carpets, doors, etc.) with black leather, installing a body kit, and put a spoiler and underglow neon kit, I have purchased? I start my car with a terrace, so I need to do the studio, these things very closely and at the same place. To summarize: How do I change the control with an automatic shift work, and help a body shop near 03801 to with all that I have described?

0 comments:

Post a Comment