Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Trucks For Sale In Ontario With Lift Kit Alberta / Fort McMurray Oil Work Advice?

Alberta / Fort McMurray Oil Work Advice? - trucks for sale in ontario with lift kit

I am 28 years old and come to Medicine Hat to work in a few weeks with the intention to ask companies in Northern Alberta.

I have many different opinions about the employment prospects and the availability of jobs in Fort McMurray is one, and would like to receive information or advice about my situation.

I have a school with only a few months of college because I had jobs in factories and the Kodak (forklifts, dockwork, production, etc.) for 4 years, worked at office sales / service contracts for the timber company for 1-1 / 2 years and was a contract for the installation of the stage / seating area for 2 years. Although the experience in various aspects of basic construction, I have current certificates of all kinds across multiple Forklift First Aid / Transport of Dangerous Goods CertificateCates needed in most plants. I have my own truck and G-G2 license in North Rhine-Westphalia (by law in September)

What advice would you like me to find a job with good wages in all conditions (outdoors / heavy lifting) in Alberta?

0 comments:

Post a Comment