Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Online Filmy Child White-yellow Coating On Tongue, Bad Breath?

Child white-yellow coating on tongue, bad breath? - online filmy

my 5 years has a pale yellow-white coating on the tongue is not easy to shake, his breathing a little bitter. We looked online and saw that candidiasis occurs in people whose immune system (I'm pregnant) so now my mother to bring her to the emergency room, and I'm waiting to see what it 'is and how I take care of them whether it was contagious. For all we know is healthy, but I'm totally freaked out. It's hard to eat vegetables () hate, it's difficult to give, and she especially loves cheese and chicken and things of strength. Someone knows what? I am very worried!

3 comments:

Spiff said...

My daughter has it too, and is one of the signs of a sinus infection, but I think you'll know if he had.

We only see her pediatrician and she was not afraid, but said to make sure you drink plenty of water ...

Andrea B said...

If it is yeast, a mouthwash that the doctor can prescribe to take care of him. I had when I was a few years ago, a single. It was not very serious, do not worry. I am sure that doctors need to worry. Babies can be given by breastfeeding and is easily treatable.

Pedsgurl said...

Probably only a mild infection. There are several types of fungi and bacteria that develop on the tongue. In most cases, an antifungal agent or antibiotic will take care of it!

Good luck and congratulations on your pregnancy!

Post a Comment